Bored at home? Want to enjoy cool science experiments and also learn English? Yala, let's get started! The experiment ahead of you Color (Vision)
Understanding that colors are part of the visible light spectrum
Visible light is the fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum that the human eye can perceive and translate into images
These wavelengths are in the range of 390-750nm. After coloring the disc and spinning it fast enough, our eyes cannotprocess
the colors fast enough and our brain therefore processes the color as an average of white
- Cut paper into discs.
- Divide disc into 6 or 12 equal parts.
- Color each part in a different color by order: purple>blue>green>yellow >orange>red. Make sure the color is pale.
- Insert toothpick into center and stabilize with plasticine.
- Cover each flashlight with one color of cellophane plastic.
- Shine light on white wall or paper. See color of each light.
- Shine different color lights in the same place simultaneously. See the colors that are created
List of equipment:
- White paper circles
- Colored pencils or crayons.
- Pure color cellophane plastic: red, blue and green.
- Three white flashlights.
?Want to experiment
?Interested in making experimental suggestions
Welcome to write to us in a private message On
our Facebook page or send an email to